John Winter, Broker & Buyers Agent, wanted to provide Internet users with a simple and easy to use website for viewing real estate located in Southport, Oak Island, and St James Plantation. Realizing time is valuable, John created this online resource with you in mind. On this site you can do the following:
- Search for homes in Southport, St James, and Oak Island by PRICE RANGE with ONE CLICK
- Search for land in Southport, St James, and Oak Island by PRICE RANGE with ONE CLICK
- View foreclosures, short sale, and bank owned property in ALL search results.
- View search results by MAP (this is a really neat feature)
- Perform searches by address, subdivision, neighborhood, and MLS number.
- Sign Up and login to a personalized PROPERTY ACCOUNT to save listings and searches.
- View photos and videos of the Southport, St James, and Oak Island area.
- View John’s BLOG on area news, updates, real estate trends, and John’s FISHING REPORT.
- Contact John via online form, within your personal property account, by email (N310jw@yahoo.com), and by phone (910) 232-7288
John Winter, Broker and Buyers Agent
4443 Midshipman Court
Southport, NC 28461
Phone: (910) 232-7288
John is an Engineer, FAA Pilot, and EXPERT resource for real estate in the area. I have worked with real estate developers, builders, and brokers in southeastern North Carolina for 15+ years and can say one thing about John Winter. “He would be my 1st choice for purchasing real estate in the Southport, St James, and Oak Island area”. I would also like to mention John is an avid sport fisherman. Before I take my 19′ McKee Craft boat out in the Atlantic, I email John with the subject line “Where are the fish biting?”.
Thanks for visiting John Winter’s SouthportProperty.com website and be sure to view John’s real estate portal for St James Plantation, www.StJamesProperty.com (John is a resident of St James Plantation)
If you have any problems or need assistance with this website, please feel free to email me day or night. Any comments or suggestions on how we can improve this resource would be greatly appreciated.